Let me show you in little terms their investment plans.
Now, don't go for the 6hours, 12 hours and 24 hours. You won't get 16.75% of your deposit! No way, if this was real, they were scamming you. No, as I said, I invested 5$ at 6 hours and got 3 cents, then invested 5.03 dollars at 12 hours and got 8 cents. So, this plan is not god. The 3 days plan will offer 6.5% or 10.1% in 3 days. This can be real good if you want to invest 100 dollars or more. You can test by doing this the truthlikeness of the site. In 3 days, you can get 6 or 10 dollars if you invest 100. Now, in 7 days it is almost the double of the 3 days. The most profitable and realistical seems the last one - the 30 days plan. You'll get 80% or 83% of your deposit. I deposited 10, I should get 8$. But if you can't wait that long, go for the 15 days one, if this suits for you.Their support is awesome! I can tell you that for sure. My nature is a skeptical one, and I surely made a lot of investigations (in fact, you make all that investigations, but if people are professional scammers, like NovalexFinance, you really lost your money, so deposit what you can lose) before making a deposit of 15$. As I said before, the site is brand new, so I couldn't gather much information on the internet. So I decided to give it a try all by myself. I deposited at first 5$ at the 6hours investment plan. I got 3 cents after that. So I thought
it just doesn't worth it, and I have withdrawn my money. I was quite sure I'll lose that money, but no! They got back in! I was pleasently surprised, so I said I must deposit 10
dollars, and so I did. Now I'll have to wait for a month to pass to have 83% profit.Now I am going to give some examples of the emails that I got from them. I asked them what happens if they'll earn 1 000 000 dollars? And here is what they answered :
Hello Friend. We don't hope this much of amount.And also our investor will not invest this much of amount.Don't take it otherwise , because in On-line Investment program there are maximum of SCAM business perfection. How all of on-line investor will believe sTudexpro is not the same. We are not telling that we are the same. But investor will believes this after a certain time. We thing we are trying our best for our valued members.sTudexpro will take time to clear it's mission and vision to make it's members that sTudexpro likes to do what it offers. Friend we have lots of different platform to invest our Investors amount for making a good returns.So that sTudexpro can provide the real , trusted profit to it's valued respected members. And also sTudexpro is making that kind of dream like our members.sTudexpro wants to reach in that position with the help of it's members investment. sTudexpro believes in GOD. Never ever sTudexpro will try to de respect it's member hopes.sTudexpro wants to go ahead with it's members faith , love and honesty. Just request to our all members to carry the sTudexpro out there and make a best position with faith and trust to all sTudexpro and general people worldwide who hopes to change a little bit difference in their life with their family. Best of Luck Best regards.
I lost some money at NovalexFinance and I asked them if they can help me out restore that loss.
Sorry to know about your sad news. We have nothing to say about our future plan. If we can do something special , something better than others then we will do. But we will not do such a thing what other site is doing. We can't make you trust on us with the help of our word. If you keep your run with sTudexpro like this way , One day you will get your answer. sTudexpro hopes your better future. Just thing about the biggest search engine company Google !! They started their business in a small garage but today where they have reached. Only they have made this happened with their hard labor and users faith. Is not it ? Just say you one thing " Our management is also making that kind of dreams to make sTudexpro more and more famous with peoples trust , love and faith all over the world. " So , Mr. Tirsina Radu you can think this only , Never ever you will loss your principal amount by sTudexpro.
If you did enjoy my little review, please register to StudexPro, via my refferal link, if you'll invest more then 100 dollars, I'll share my refferal earnings with you! If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate, do contact me at tirsinarodion@gmail.com
Happy Investing!